- We believe that the Bible (66 books of the Old and New Testament) is inerrant as originally given by God, and that is our final authority for faith and practice. Deut. 4:3; 2 Tim. 3:16; 2 Pt. 1:20-21.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three distinct persons: The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Deut. 4:35; Matt. 28:19; Lk.3:21; 2 Cor. 13:14.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, eternal Son of God, fully God and fully man, of virgin birth, who lived and who died on the cross for our sins. He rose bodily on the third day, ascended to Heaven, but will return to judge all the living and the dead. Matt 11:20-21; Matt 16:15-16; John 1:1-2; John 17:5; Rom 5:8; 1 Cor. 15:3-4; Gal 3:13; Phil 2:5-11; 2 Thess 1:7-9; Heb. 2:9; Heb 9:27-28; 1 Pt. 3:22; 1 John 2:2
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who is fully God and indwells all true believers who have personally received Jesus as Savior. His ministry includes regeneration, illumination, and sanctification. Luke 3:21; John 15:26; John 16:13; Rom 8:9; 1 Cor 2:12-14; Gal 4:6
- We believe that through God’s grace by faith we are saved from everlasting punishment based upon the finished work of Jesus Christ, who came in the flesh, died and rose again. We believe that all true believers who have trusted Christ for salvation are saved now and forever. John 3:15-16; John 5:24; Rom 3:22-24; Rom 6:23; Eph. 2:7-9; 2 Tim 1:9; Heb 9:15; Rev 3:20
- We believe in the calling of God to live a holy life. All believers are called to live so that every word and good work will be a testimony to the grace God has given to them. Believers should be water baptized as an act of obedience to the Lord and not for the purpose of securing salvation. Believers have a responsibility for personal study of the word of God so that the Holy Spirit may use it as a means of sanctifying their lives. Matt 6:3; John 16:13-14; Acts 2:28; Acts 8:26-40; Rom 3:23; Rom 13:12-14; 1 Cor 10:31-32; Gal 5:24-25; Eph 2:10; 2 Tim 2:15; Heb 1:24-26; 1 Pt 2:2-3; 1 Pt 3:21; 1 John 1:19; 1 John 2:15-16
- We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit takes place at the time of conversion and is the act of placing the believer into the Body of Christ, which is the only true Church. 1 Cor 12:13; Rom 8:9; Eph 1:22-23; Eph 5:25-32
- We believe in the evangelism of the world. God commands every believer to spread the Gospel. All believers are called to witness for Christ in word and deed. Matt 9:36-38; Matt 28:10-20; Mark 16:15; Luke 10:2; Acts 1:8
Time of worship service: 2:00 PM
Crafted by Greenwebmedia.com