FACFT is currently seeking applicants for a full-time Pastor.
Pastor job description/qualifications:
A bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution, ordination with formal theological training is required.
Five years or more of experience preaching and pastoring a church is preferred for this position. The successful candidate will also have the demonstrated ability to grow a congregation with diverse levels of spiritual maturity.
1. He shall be a baptized believer and a man of prayer, exhibiting a teachable spirit, a servant’s heart and demonstrating the fruit of the Spirit in his life.
2. He shall be in full accord with our position (statement of faith), purpose and vision.
3. He shall become a Church member and see himself not only as a leader but also a team member with the elders, staff and members to carry out the mission of Filipino American Christian Fellowship of Tucson.
4. Bi-lingual preferred (Tagalog) but not required.
1. Someone with a love for the congregation, who strives to know the people, and meet the needs of the congregation.
2. Someone who is an effective Bible preacher and teacher.
3. Someone of strong character.
4. Someone with vision for growth and can implement various methods to achieve this vision.
5. Someone who has a heart for evangelism and sharing the Gospel.
6. Someone with a heart for missions.
7. Someone whose identity is found in their relationship with Jesus and has a vibrant, evident, growing faith.
8. Someone who is an excellent communicator – both from the pulpit and interpersonally.
9. Someone with counseling skills able to give sound Biblical advice.